Monday, December 8, 2008

InboxDollars- Get Paid to Read Email




I have been a member of InboxDollars for a while now and so far so good. I am waiting for my first check of about $32.00 now. There are other ways you can get paid besides just reading emails or ads. Here are the other things they pay you for:


  • Get paid for completing 100% Cash offers. Sign up for these offers without having to pay for nything or use your credit card information. Very simple! You will get a confirmation email when you get credited for completing offers.
  • You can get paid for completing surveys if you qualify for them.
  • Get paid to play games, InboxDollars matches the amount you pay up to $20, then you earn money for each Dollar you play. You can enter competitions and have other chances to win a lot of money as well! Fun and very simple!
  • Get cashback for shopping at your favorite stores through InboxDollars. For example, you can get 1% of your purchase back for shopping at Walmart or Ebay, if your like me, I am always looking for bargains and shop Ebay a lot. I even bought my car on Ebay, I wish I was a member of this site when I purchased my car 2 years ago, I would have got $80.00 back!!
  • And last but not least, referrals! Refer friends and family or whoever else you want to refer and earn 10%. You will be credited 10% of your referrals’ earnings for the following:
    -Completing offers
    -Taking surveys other than Profile Surveys
    -Playing games
    -Shopping online

This site is great and also one of my favorites. It is completly free to sign up and you get a $5.00 bonus when you sign up. I check it daily. They send you an email when you have paid emails to read or when you may qualify for a paid survey. There is a minimum payout of $30.00 on this site before you can request a pay out.




I would definetly recommend this site to others!!

No comments: