Friday, March 13, 2009

Become an AVON Independent Sales Representative!

If your interested in becoming an AVON Representative like me, send me a message or go to my site to learn more about the AVON opportunity.
$10.00 is all it costs to start your own AVON business!!!



I became an AVON Independent Sales Representative about 3 months ago and it is working out great for me. I sold Avon in the past so I decided to give it another try, this time I am more driven to get sales and I have more time to do it.



It is a really great opportunity, especially if you have a lot of friends and family that like AVON, if they don't, they will! HaHa! I really love doing it, I get to spend time with my son while I am doing it. It's a lot of fun!


I have an AVON store online now, so it's really easy to place orders through me, whether it is delivered by me or direct delivery to your door.


Check out my store, www.youravon.com/ashleyhogan. Register to recieve emails of great deals and free shipping offers.



No comments: